Sunday, March 8, 2009

candle calls

Last week's doji on the euro leaves me still bearish on this pair and I'm looking to short a pullback from the 1.27 region. However, I'm also inclined to see how Monday pans out to give us a more clear direction before jumping in.
Cable's downside move last week leaves me more bearish and I'm shorting at 1.43, failing that I'll be shorting the week's first peak.
USD/CHF's spinning top was planted firmly in the 1.15-1.18 range and I'll be watching when price nears those levels once more to judge possible direction.
USD/JPY left us with a bullish spinning top last week. However, I'm going to hang loose, accept the indecision inherent in spinning top and see what the first hours of trading bring.

No comments:

 
blogarama - the blog directory Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Flux Directory Blog Directory  engine
Blog Directory