Wednesday, November 5, 2008

an historic day... but not on forex

Congratulations to the USA on their new President (elect) I'm not an American myself, but I couldn't help but be moved by Mr Obama's speech last night: poise and clarity - a true statesman. So what's the deal on Forex? I was thinking (fundamentally) that the markets would like an Obama win and as the Forex markets are currently tracking the Equities markets then this would mean that the Europeans would strengthen against the greenback and the yen would weaken (in opposition to my weekly candlestick analysis). Currently, there's doji on EUR, CHF and GBP and some dollar strength against the yen - but nothing really definite and nothing spectacular...

No comments:

 
blogarama - the blog directory Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Flux Directory Blog Directory  engine
Blog Directory